M A B U H A Y !
My name is...
Ferna Mae Fernandez
I am a Digital Nomad
What is Digital Nomad? Here’s the definition of my best friend named “Google”
- Location independent and use technology for their job
- works remotely
- keep in contact with clients and employers through VOIP and reliable internet access
- is everywhere (this is my own definition already)
Why do I consider myself as a Digital Nomad?
- I’m mostly everywhere
- I work online or I work remotely
- I’m largely dependent on the “wi-fi” kind of thing
What work do I do as Digital Nomad?
- Online Marketing (PPC Junior Specialist)
- Data Encoder & Reporting specifically related to Search Engine providers like Google, Yahoo Bing, Kissmetrics
- Social Media Management
- Social Media Influencer focuses on Ecotourism & Travel
- Virtual Assistant
- Travel Organizer/Consultant for your personal itinerary for the Philippines
I Support Ecotourism
What is EcoTourism?
- tourism directed toward exotic, often threatened, natural environments, especially to support conservation efforts and observe wildlife.
Why do I support EcoTourism?
- to widely learn how to be a responsible traveler
- to help the local community in their livelihood
- to understand deeper its importance and how I can make a contribution in my own little way
I am a Spontaneous Traveler
I am traveler who
- loves to experience new things
- try different adventures
- slowly traveling on a long term basis
- loves the beach and the ocean
- in love with the movement of the water, I snorkel a lot and just started scuba diving
- SOLO TRAVELER, yet, I also travel with a friend, some friends, and family
- I love to discover things that are unheard, discover off the beaten path, trekked solo to everywhere
- I DREAM BIG, Dream BIGGER Dreams
- I also try to travel without valid itinerary that is why I am spontaneous
- and lastly, I feed my heart by nature’s presence.
You May Ask, Why Am I here?
Why Do You Blog Ferna?
As a passionate traveler, adventurer, risk taker, who believes that new challenges are the best, I aim to help Philippine passport holder and people all over the world, that Travel is not only for the rich, it is for everyone. These are the core reasons I write and create my own blog to ignite everyone reclaims their passion for traveling with a purpose.
I believe that everyone is capable of traveling. We deserve a valuable experience. May we came from everywhere or we may be Asian or a Filipino with limited Visa Free on our passports, I know you and me can do what others can regardless of these limitations.
What Is My Mission?
I continuously learn to grow as a person which inspires me to share and inspires me to LISTEN MORE. And through traveling, it made me DISCOVER THE UNDISCOVERED. To join me on understanding deeply HOW TO BE A RESPONSIBLE TRAVELER by promoting Ecotourism towards the world. Beyond these, I know through my various travel guide, travel experiences, tour guide’s exposure and voices, it can help you move and jump into a great adventure.
More so, I aim to travel the world, I started my journey in Thailand and Myanmar for 35 days as a SOLO Traveler and I will continue to embark other SouthEast Asia soon, would truly increase my motivation to stand for my dreams and hope THIS DREAM CAN SPUR YOU TO DRIVE YOURSELF FOR A GREATER JOURNEY. I travel without an itinerary, without a valid plan but I travel with the strong desire of my heart.