I am Ferna, and I am the main author of Everywhere With Ferna, a website created 3 years ago, sharing to the readers on how a solo spontaneous adventure traveler from the Philippines sustain the life of exploring the world. Through my years of experience as a travel consultant and tour guide to French guests from Philippines Autrement Company, it made me realize that it’s best to have a journal about my work and my personal trips on this blog. In the year 2016, I decided to fully work this blog into the next level, continuously making it as one of the growing blogs in the travel industry. Thus, my passion for traveling is growing.
Why Work With Ferna?
- an Influencer that she only shares her experience to the places where she actually visited. She loves to update social media accounts all about traveling and eco-tourism.
- she chooses Quality over Quantity and believes that this is one of the most important aspects of having a long-term relationship with clients. Thus, she works long term with the local community to some parts in the Philippines.
- her previous work in the field as a travel consultant had given her a good discipline to be ON TIME all the time. Thus, her collaboration with brands, sponsorship, companies, and commitment online are of great importance.
- Professional in all her engagements
- continuously building TRUST to consumers (who purchase through this blog) and readers all over the world.
- She’s a new WRITER yet, she never ceases to learn for growth and progress. She previously enrolled a coaching session with Trisha Villarmino of P.S. I’m on my way and Kach Howe of Two Monkeys Travel Group to enhance her writing skills.
- An Active member of Travel Blog Success where she developed her writing skills and continuously learn travel blogging.
Here are few ways on how we could work together:
- Sponsored Instagram Post (IG Stories included)
- Social Media Promotion (See Below Site Statistics)
- Widget Ads (Sidebar)
- Press Trips
- Affiliate Schemes
- Hotel Reviews
- Tour Reviews
- Product Reviews (products related to Travel)
- Sponsored Posts
- Brand Ambassadorship
- Online / Digital Marketing
- Data Reporting
- PPC or Pay Per Click / Google Adwords for your growing company
- Virtual Assistant
- Travel Consultancy or Organizing Trips in the Philippines
- 18-34 Y/O
- 25-34 Y/O
- 35-44 Y/O
- 45-54 Y/O
- 55-64 Y/O
Viewed over 51 Countries
- The Philippines
- United Kingdom
COLLABORATION | MENTIONS | FEATURES
Karolina&Patryk – Top Beautiful Places in Myanmar
Karolina&Patryk – Top Beautiful Places in Siquijor
Nothing Familiar – Travel Tales: Hiking Around The World
The Altruistic Travels – 7 Responsible Tours To Add To Your Bucket List
Adrenaline Romance – Exciting Extreme Adventures as Proven and Tested by Pinoy Travel Bloggers
Nomad is Beautiful – Best Hikes in The World: ASIA
Living La Vida Global – The Best Places in ASIA for a Short GetAway
Globe Trove – Top Places to Spend Christmas in South East Asia
Drifter Planet – Where to Stay in Bali for Every Budget
P.S. I’m on My Way – The serious accusation to travel bloggers contributing to begpacking plus my insights about the issue
AFFILIATES | SPONSORSHIP | PARTNERSHIP | MEMBERSHIP
Estimate Travel Time July 2018
21 Days to different places in MONGOLIA
Budget per Day?
Estimated at $70 / Day
How can You be a part of it?
Help spread my Media Kit to prospect client whom I can work with. Above are the details.